If you want to help change lives, visit this page to apply: http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers
See our video: https://youtu.be/4trlMgw6neU
- A variety of different positions suitable for all types of availability. (Applicant's are able to let us know what will work for them!)
- A friendly and family oriented work environment.
- Opportunities to increase and develop your skills in a number of different support specialties and skill sets.
- A number of different career options to move up and across the organization. Being a DSP is the best place to start because we value growth and advancement.
- Be a positive role model for team members and others.
- Help foster personal and community relationships.
- Ensure health and safety in all aspects of support.
- Perform personal care, medication administration, and follow all protocols put in place.
- Maintain other set requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test for the use of illegal drugs.
- Pass a state/federal criminal history check, fingerprints may be required.
- Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 25lbs (some positions require more).
- Possess a valid driver's license or state ID.
- Be able to attend a two week orientation located in Monmouth (M-F, generally 8AM-5PM), however we may be flexible with prior communication.
Visit this page to apply: http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers
PCL is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer that greatly values our employees!