Your Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce: Where businesses large, small, public, and private, join together with non-profit organizations and civic leaders to promote the interests of our members in a broad-based manner.
CHAMBER BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Newsletter: Published the first of each month, members may submit at no cost information to be included by the 25th of each month.
- Website: All members are listed in the member directory.
- Chamber Office: Members may display business cards, brochures, and other print materials in theVisitorCenter.
- Publications: Members are listed in the bi-annual directory which is mailed to visitor centers throughout the state, included in relocation packets, and displayed in theVisitorCenter.
- Chamber Referrals: Member names and services are provided in response to inquiries received at theVisitorCenter.
- Spotlight Member of the Month: Each month a member is highlighted on the front page of the newsletter.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Whether celebrating a grand opening or a grand re-opening, ribbon cuttings are scheduled for all members upon request.
- Monthly Forum: Held the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 12pm to 1pm at member restaurants, members are presented information from guest speakers and have an opportunity to network with one another.
- Quarterly Mixers: Held quarterly on the 3rd Wednesday from 5:30pm to 7:00pm and hosted by members, participants have an opportunity to network and socialize.
- Reader Boards: Located on Highway 99 and Highway 51, members pay $20 per board (both sides) per week to announce upcoming events, specials, or other news.
- Cinema Ads: Shown on each of the eight screens at Independence Cinema before every movie every day, members pay $47 per month for one-sixth of the screen.
- Sponsorships: Available at different levels for the annual Community Awards Banquet and the annual golf tournament.
- Bi-annual Presentation Folders: Members have the opportunity to place an ad on the presentation folders used for relocation packets.
- Bi-annual Directory: Members have the opportunity to place an ad within the directory.
The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce andVisitorCenteris open from 10:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday.