New Membership Tiers
In order to better serve our members and community, the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center Board of Directors began to examine a restructuring of our membership levels. Following feedback through multiple open focus group sessions, we are excited to announce our new tier structure allowing members to best determine which benefits will enhance their business or organization and level of engagement. We could not be more excited to roll out this program over the next year as we work together to strengthen our local economy and community.
Key points on why the transition was made:
- Demonstrates member benefits in an easy-to-read format
- Makes dues more fair and affordable
- Highlights the value of membership
- Provides a method for members to utilize the benefits they want
- Meets the needs of different types of members while offering flexibility
- Generates fewer “asks” throughout the year
2014-2015 Membership Brochure: Click image for larger view.
Chamber Member Benefits at a Glance
- 2014 Membership Tiers: Click image for larger view.
- 2014 A la Carte Benefits: These items may be added to a tier as selected by a member. Click image for larger view.
Additional Membership Information
- Benefit Forms: To be completed by members selecting the Platinum, Gold, or Silver tiers.
- Sponsorship Information: Members may now sign up for sponsorships for all upcoming Chamber events at one time. That means one payment, one time, once a year!
- Networking Information: Members may host monthly forums and/or after-hours mixers.
- Advertising Opportunities: Members may advertise at the Independence Cinema and/or our Hwy 99W reader board.
Mission Statement: We are your business and community connection
for promoting and celebrating the economic vitality
of the greater Monmouth-Independence area.
Vision Statement: The community of Monmouth-Independence
is recognized as a vital center of business, education, and tourism.