Events & Entertainment
2014 Community Awards Banquet
The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce presents
the 49th Annual Community Awards Banquet
Join us as we celebrate individuals, businesses, and organizations
for their contributions and support of our community!
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014
Location: Eola Hills Wine Cellars (501 S Hwy 99W, Rickreall)
Time: Doors open at 5:30 PM
Cost: $40 per person (includes one complimentary beverage)
2014 Awards Banquet Sponsors
Be a sponsor at our annual banquet and support this year’s nominees and winners! To be a sponsor, complete and submit the sponsor form to the Chamber office. Sponsor levels include:
- Top Hat Sponsorship: $350
- Bonnet Sponsorship: $250
- Fedora Sponsorship: $100
2014 Awards Nominations & Voting
Thank you to all who participated by voting in our primary and final ballots! Winners will be announced at the 49th Annual Community Awards Banquet on Friday, March 14.
2014 State of the Cities Address
The Annual State of the Cities Address was held Wednesday, February 12 at the Independence Cinema. Thank you to all who helped to make the event so successful!
- To Mayor Oberst and Mayor McArdle, thank you for your informative remarks and sharing the successes of 2013 and goals for 2014.
- To Elie Kasaab, owner of Independence Cinema, thank you for your hospitality including the ever-so-tasty popcorn and soda.
- To the staff of Independence Cinema–Cruz, Patty, and Abraham–thank you for your time and awesome customer service.
- To Josh Brandt, owner of Crush Wine Bar & Tasting Room, thank you for the delicious boxed lunches.
- To all who attended, thank you for sharing your time with us to support our community.
For photos of the event and to download each mayor’s speech, click here.