Chamber 101: Membership Value
Join us for a free, one-hour session designed for veteran, new, and prospective members to learn about the many benefits of being a Chamber member. Topics covered will include:
- Promotional & Networking Opportunities
- Marketing & Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Opportunities
- Annual Events
- Enhanced Online Features
Three sessions have been scheduled. Registration is preferred.
- Independence Public Library: Tuesday, July 15; 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Central School District: Tuesday, July 15; 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Monmouth Public Library: Tuesday, July 22; 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
2013 Annual Report
The 2013 Annual Report provides an overview of the Chamber’s structure, a review of promotional opportunities for members, outreach and communication stats, and visibility and advocacy efforts on behalf of members. For questions regarding the report, please contact the Chamber office at email@example.com or 503-838-4268.