- Focus Groups: MI Chamber Programs & Services
- Tuesday, July 26; 12 PM to 1 PM or 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Share your thoughts on current and potential programs, services, and events offered by the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
- Register (deadline is 7/25/16)
Chamber members and non-members are asked to provide feedback about current and potential programs, services, events, and member benefits by completing our 2016 survey. The survey should take less than 10 minutes to answer and will remain open until midnight Monday, July 25. Complete the survey and submit your contact information to be entered for a drawing of one $25 gift certificate to a chamber member business of the winner’s choice. You do not have to be a Chamber member to be eligible to win. The survey may be completed anonymously if you do not wish to enter your name for the drawing.
- Ribbon Cutting: BG’s Bar-B-Que
- Monday, August 15; 11:30 AM
- Enjoy samples of menu items while we celebrate the newest restaurant in Monmouth!
- Chamber After-Hours Mixer
- Thursday, August 18: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Hosted by Country Financial, enjoy light refreshments while buidling your professional network!
- Register Now
2015 Annual Report
Learn more about the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center, including our structure, programs, services, visibility, and outreach, in our 2015 Annual Report.
2016 State of the Cities Address
The Annual State of the Cities Address was hosted by the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center on Wednesday, January 13 on the campus of Western Oregon University. Featuring Mayor John Oberst of the City of Monmouth and Mayor John McArdle of the City of Independence, each mayor shared successes from 2015 and provided an overview for key tasks in 2016. Our thanks to Dr. Rex Fuller of WOU for providing a great venue for this annual event, to Mayor Oberst and Mayor McArdle for their remarks, to Chamber Board member Larry Sykes for being our master of ceremonies, to Provost Stephen Scheck for extending welcoming remarks on behalf of WOU, and to all who attended.
- Event Photos: Website and Facebook
- Video by WIMPEG
- Radio Broadcast by KMUZ
- Mayor Oberst’s Speech and Presentation
- Mayor McArdle’s Speech and Presentation