Chamber Rewards Program
The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce is launching the Chamber Rewards Program, a discount program designed to benefit Chamber members and to promote community involvement by shopping locally.
What is the Chamber Rewards Program?
- A discount program to reward consumers, both residents and visitors, for shopping at participating Chamber member businesses and service providers
- Chamber members offer special discounts to consumers who have a Chamber Rewards card
- Consumers view available discounts on the Chamber website
- Discounts may vary and may be changed as often as desired by participating members
- Cards are free to consumers and distributed by the Chamber office and participating members
- A matching “Chamber Rewards” sticker will be displayed in the windows of participating members for easy recognition by consumers
Cards are available
at the Chamber office and
If you are a Chamber member and want to participate in the program, submit a completed application and payment to the Chamber office.
For questions, call 503-838-4268.
Disclaimer: The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce (MICC) reserves the right to deny, disapprove or revoke any member or discount from participation in the program for any reason, at any time, and at the sole discretion of MICC. In addition, inclusion in the MICC Chamber Rewards Program does not constitute a direct or implied endorsement of a product or service by MICC. MICC assumes no responsibility or liability for the reliability or accuracy of any offer in this program. Purchases and sales made as a result of the program are solely between members and the customer. MICC has no responsibility or obligation with respect to purchases of sales and disputes between the customer and member.