2014 Community Awards Banquet
The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce presents
the 49th Annual Community Awards Banquet
Join us as we celebrate individuals, businesses, and organizations
for their contributions and support of our community!
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014
Location: Eola Hills Wine Cellars (501 S Hwy 99W, Rickreall)
Time: Doors open at 5:30 PM
Cost: $40 per person (includes one complimentary beverage)
2014 Awards Banquet Sponsors
Be a sponsor at our annual banquet and support this year’s nominees and winners! To be a sponsor, complete and submit the sponsor form to the Chamber office. Sponsor levels include:
- Top Hat Sponsorship: $350
- Bonnet Sponsorship: $250
- Fedora Sponsorship: $100
2014 Awards Nominations & Voting
Thank you to all who participated by voting in our primary and final ballots! Winners will be announced at the 49th Annual Community Awards Banquet on Friday, March 14.
2014 State of the Cities Address
The Annual State of the Cities Address was held Wednesday, February 12 at the Independence Cinema. Thank you to all who helped to make the event so successful!
- To Mayor Oberst and Mayor McArdle, thank you for your informative remarks and sharing the successes of 2013 and goals for 2014.
- To Elie Kasaab, owner of Independence Cinema, thank you for your hospitality including the ever-so-tasty popcorn and soda.
- To the staff of Independence Cinema–Cruz, Patty, and Abraham–thank you for your time and awesome customer service.
- To Josh Brandt, owner of Crush Wine Bar & Tasting Room, thank you for the delicious boxed lunches.
- To all who attended, thank you for sharing your time with us to support our community.
For photos of the event and to download each mayor’s speech, click here.
2013 Annual Report
The 2013 Annual Report provides an overview of the Chamber’s structure, a review of promotional opportunities for members, outreach and communication stats, and visibility and advocacy efforts on behalf of members. For questions regarding the report, please contact the Chamber office at email@example.com or 503-838-4268.
Chamber Rewards Program
The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce has launched the Chamber Rewards Program, a discount program designed to benefit Chamber members and to promote community involvement by shopping locally.
What is the Chamber Rewards Program?
- A discount program to reward consumers, both residents and visitors, for shopping at participating Chamber member businesses and service providers
- Chamber members offer special discounts to consumers who have a Chamber Rewards card
- Consumers view available discounts on the Chamber website
- Discounts may vary and may be changed as often as desired by participating members
- Cards are free to consumers and distributed by the Chamber office and participating members
- A matching “Chamber Rewards” sticker will be displayed in the windows of participating members for easy recognition by consumers
Cards are available
at the Chamber office and
If you are a Chamber member and want to participate in the program, submit a completed application and payment to the Chamber office.
For questions, call 503-838-4268.
Disclaimer: The Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce (MICC) reserves the right to deny, disapprove or revoke any member or discount from participation in the program for any reason, at any time, and at the sole discretion of MICC. In addition, inclusion in the MICC Chamber Rewards Program does not constitute a direct or implied endorsement of a product or service by MICC. MICC assumes no responsibility or liability for the reliability or accuracy of any offer in this program. Purchases and sales made as a result of the program are solely between members and the customer. MICC has no responsibility or obligation with respect to purchases of sales and disputes between the customer and member.