2015 Annual Community Awards Banquet
Join us as we celebrate businesses, organizations, and individuals
for their contributions and support of our community during our
50th Annual Community Awards Banquet!
- Date: Friday, March 13
- Location: Eola Hills Wine Cellars
- Time: Social hour begins at 5:30 PM; Programming begins at 6:30 PM
- Tickets: $40 per person
- Registration (Deadline: noon 3/9/15)
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Premier, Ambassador, Major, & Supporter
- Sponsorship Form (Deadline: 2:00 PM 2/25/15)
- Final Ballot: The final ballot will be open 2/18/15 – 2/25/15 and features the top 3 vote recipients as determined by the primary ballot results. One winner will be selected in each of the following categories:
- Retail Services, Non-Profit or Organization, Food & Beverage Services, Personal Services Provider, and Professional Services Provider
- Vote Now!
- Individual Awards:
- The following individuals have been nominated for their outstanding community service. A selection committee made up of community members will determine this year’s top three finalists and winners.
- Nominees include:
- Education Support Staff of the Year: Tracy Barnes, Anita Cantu, Juanita Clark, Shane Hedrick, Justin Kramer, Bonnie Lashley, Jodene Presler, Darin Silbernagel, Janie Vela
- Educator of the Year:
Wendy Bemrose, Eli Cirino, Rachel Duncan, Adrienne Gault, Benjamin Gorman, Alice Holliday, Van Holstag, Lucie Hunter, Time Kreta, Amy Layton, Scott McCannell, Natalie Nieubuurt, Jessie Padilla, Juila Parks, Diana Rogers, Michele Sparks, Marcella Stepp, Mike Thissel, Steve Tillery, Linda Tonagel, Laura Waight
- Junior Citizen of the Year:
Eddie Bruning, Jayden Jackson, Maxfield Lydum, Hanna Seefeldt, Megan Stutzman, Michael Willis
- Citizen Awards (First Citizen & Distinguished Service):
Mike Ainsworth, Debbie Bach, Mike Baker, Joshua Brandt, David Clyne, Natascha Cronin, Mark Fancey, Joanne Fuhrman, Miranda Garrison, Terri Gregroy, Dale Hedrick, Danny Jaffer, Cynthia Jaramillo, Keri Jeske, Cody Kollar, Rod Killen, Jeff LeCler, Kathy Martin-Willis, Steve Milligan, Victor Morton, Steve Moser, Chad & Sandra Paoli, David Ritchey, Dori Showell, Lois Sieber, James & Jean Smith, Christal Sperling, Kimber Townsend, Donn Wahl, Susan Whitaker
- Winners: All winners will be announced at the 50th Annual Community Awards Banquet.
For more event info, click here.
|Capitol Auto||Hancock Forest Management|
|West Valley Hospital|
- February 26: Ribbon Cutting
- The Gym Bar & Grill
- 423 Main Street E, Monmouth; 5:00 PM
New Tiered Dues Structure:
In order to better serve our members and community, the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center Board of Directors has created a new tiered dues structure allowing members to best determine which benefits will enhance their business or organization and level of engagement. The transition to the new structure began October 2014 and will conclude September 2015. For more info, click the following links or visit our Members page.
Hours of Operation for February 23-27
Monday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
“We are your business and community connection
for promoting and celebrating the economic vitality
of the greater Monmouth-Independence area.”