- Focus Groups: MI Chamber Programs & Services
- Tuesday, July 26; 12 PM to 1 PM or 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Share your thoughts on current and potential programs, services, and events offered by the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
- Register (deadline is 7/25/16)
- Ribbon Cutting: BG’s Bar-B-Que
- Monday, August 15; 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- To help celebrate, BG’s will be offering free samples of some of their tasty menu items! Items will also be available for purchase.
- Chamber After-Hours Mixer
- Thursday, August 18: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Hosted by Country Financial, enjoy light refreshments while buidling your professional network!
- Register Now
2015 Annual Report
Learn more about the Monmouth-Independence Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center, including our structure, programs, services, visibility, and outreach, in our 2015 Annual Report.
2016 Visitor Guide
As of 4/11/16, over 4000 Monmouth & Independence Visitor Guides have been distributed in Polk County. In the coming months, these visitor guides will also be available in the welcome centers at PDX, Oregon City, and Klamath Falls. Thank you to all of our members who advertised in the guide and helped to create a document to highlight our community! Call the Chamber office at 503-838-4268 if you need more at your location!
Click the image to view the guide.
Hours of Operation for July
Monday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Friday 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Hours of operation are based on volunteer coverage.
“We are your business and community connection
for promoting and celebrating the economic vitality
of the greater Monmouth-Independence area.”